What is this?

4.21.2007

Health Care

It started out so positive, talking about what's going on in the Third Ward, good places to eat and then it turned ugly. The other day switching insurance was brought up, and as you probably know health insurance is a sore topic with alot of teachers. I am young, so I don't depend on my insurance as much as others. I figured I need more information, I would like to find out if anyone else has UnitedHealth Care insurance, well do you?

I feel this is going to be a touchy subject and I would like to be able to take a stand on the issue either way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have uhc, but I do work for an insurance company, what is the problem with your current carrier?

SB said...

To Anonymous - There is actually no problem, but I work for a school district and one way to cut costs is to change providers. Who do you work for?